All employees who perform work on behalf of an OLCC licensed producer, processor, wholesaler, or retailer, including the licensees working in a licensed business or managing information in Cannabis Tracking System (CTS) must possess a marijuana worker permit if they participate in any of the following:
- Possession, production, propagation, processing, securing or selling of marijuana items at the premises for which the license has been issued.
- Recording of the possession, production, propagation, processing, securing or selling of marijuana items at the premises for which the license has been issued.
- The verification of any document used for identification.
- The direct supervision of a person described above.
Individuals must be 21 years of age or older to be eligible for a marijuana worker permit.
- General applicability of labeling standards in cultivation and product manufacturing facilities
- Labeling of Cannabis concentrates, edibles, and other forms of delivery