- Cannabis Composition
- Consumption Effects
- Impaired Behaviors from Cannabis
- Impairment Effects on the Body
- Techniques to Evaluate Impairment
- Professional Intervention Attitudes
- Impairment in the Workplace
- Recognizing Workplace Impairment
- Employer and Supervisor Responsibilities
- Employee Responsibilities
- How to Determine Employee Impairment
- Workplace Impairment Policies
- Health and Safety Concerns
- List the risks and benefits of different methods of delivery when consuming cannabis.
- Explain the psychoactive, somatic, neurological, and cardiovascular effects of consuming cannabis.
- Explain the effect of cannabis consumption on driving.
- Explain the effect of cannabis consumption on appetite.
A plan for diversion prevention and the unlawful use of cannabis for a cannabis business facility needs to be designed to ensure compliance and that every facet is represented. It is necessary to ensure that all employees staffed at the cannabis business facility and site are trained in the detection and prevention of the unlawful use of cannabis products in each possible area of diversion. It is the responsibility of any licensed premise employee who witnesses or suspects criminal activity to report this information to security personnel and senior leadership. Diversion tactics should identify the employees who commit unlawful consumption or theft behaviors and mitigate the damage.
- Tactical Strategies and Practices
- Transportation Diversion Prevention Policy
- Storage and Security Considerations
- Internal Procurement Controls
- Product Disposal Systems
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Reporting and Documentation
- Diversion Programs
- “U-CARD” Identification
- Questions to Verify Identification
- Identification Operating Procedure
- Additional Identification Tips
- Types of Acceptable Identification
- Confiscating Fake Identification
- The proper method for preparing deliveries for patients
- Identifying and remedying common compliance violations
- General applicability of labeling standards in cultivation and product manufacturing facilities.
- Labeling of Cannabis concentrates, edibles, and other forms of delivery.