This training will help you prioritize and be more productive. Prioritizing tasks ensures that you meet your most important goals first. Focusing on the most important tasks can help you determine what you can let go, giving you more free time.
- Define Prioritization
- Describe the Benefits of the Eisenhower Matrix
- Use the Eisenhower Matrix to Prioritize Time
- Customers discover whats happening right now
- Grow your brand awareness
- Provide timely customer service
- Connect with potential customers, brand advocates, and influencers
Many salespeople fall into the trap of talking too much. They just can't wait to tell customers all about the features or benefits their product/service will bring or how great their company is without first understanding the needs and desires of the customer which is not the best approach to selling. This sales training program will guide participants towards uncovering the "right" skill set and mindset a professional salesperson should possess. From controlling conversations with customers to asking the right questions to uncover customer's needs, this program will enhance sales staff's ability to connect better with customers, overcome objections and close the sale confidently and effectively delivering commercial and sales objectives. The core of this program teaches a more effective and more professional sales approach that primarily depends on asking a series of questions in a specific order that will enable you to find out your customer needs and not only uncover problems, but also ask questions that make the customer realize that the problem he has been chugging along with comfortably is now too big to ignore.
- Understand what is needed to have both the right skill set and mindset to sell.
- Connect better with customers, overcome objections and close sales confidently and effectively to achieve sales targets.
- Learn and practice an effective sales questioning technique that will increase the likelihood of making a sale by better understanding customer needs while maintaining a great customer experience.
- Understand the major behavioral styles and personality types and how to sell to each buyer type.
- How to define a good listener
- Assessment of personal listening skills
- Keys to effective listening
- What prevents employees from being good active listeners
- Importance of nonverbal communication
- How to ask the right questions