This training will help you prioritize and be more productive. Prioritizing tasks ensures that you meet your most important goals first. Focusing on the most important tasks can help you determine what you can let go, giving you more free time.
- Define Prioritization
- Describe the Benefits of the Eisenhower Matrix
- Use the Eisenhower Matrix to Prioritize Time
Many salespeople fall into the trap of talking too much. They just can't wait to tell customers all about the features or benefits their product or service will bring or how great their company is without first understanding the needs and desires of the customer. This training will guide participants towards uncovering the right' skillset and mindset a professional salesperson should possess. From controlling conversations with customers to asking the right questions to uncover customer's needs, this training will enhance sales staff's ability to connect better with customers, overcome objections and close the sale confidently and effectively delivering commercial and sales objectives. The core of this training teaches a more effective and more professional sales approach that primarily depends on asking a series of questions in a specific order that will enable you to find out your customer needs and not only uncover problems, but also ask questions that make the customer realize that the problem they have been chugging along with comfortably is now too big to ignore.
- Understand what is needed to have both the right skill set and mindset to sell.
- Connect better with customers, overcome objections and close sales confidently and effectively to achieve sales targets.
- Learn and practice an effective sales questioning technique that will increase the likelihood of making a sale by better understanding customer needs while maintaining a great customer experience.
- Understand the major behavioral styles and personality types and how to sell to each buyer type.