This course gives a basic overview of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), OSH Act, and OSHA's role in prevention and elimination of work-related illnesses and injuries. It includes information about employer and employee rights and responsibilities, and a very brief look at the inspection process, reporting, and recordkeeping. This course will prove beneficial for those who are directly or indirectly involved with OSHA and OSH Act.
- Understand the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Act
- How General Duty Clause Affects Employers
- Identify the Different Types of OSHA Violations
- How OSHA Conducts Inspections
- Understand OSHA's Requirements
- Employers and Workers Rights