There's a world of difference between hearing and listening. Effective listening doesn't come naturally, which is why this training course is ideal for all employees within an organization. When employees actively listen, they pay full attention, listen between the lines, notice nonverbal communication and ask the right questions. What employees will learn during this training will transform their personal and professional interactions whether one-on-one or in meetings and lead to more rewarding and meaningful communication with everyone in their life.
- How to define a good listener
- Assessment of personal listening skills
- Keys to effective listening
- What prevents employees from being good active listeners
- Importance of nonverbal communication
- How to ask the right questions