Smoking cannabis is not the only delivery method. In this course, we will review some of the easy methods for creating cannabis edibles in the privacy of the home.
- Learn the common mediums for creating cannabis edibles
- Preparing mediums for cannabis extraction
Making hash is an ancient art form. In this course, we will cover the essential skills to creating a high-quality hashish easily.
- Varying methods for producing hash
Cannabis is one of the given names of the Cannabis Sativa plant. In this course, we will review the active ingredient in cannabis, Tetrahydrocannabinol, delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol, also known as simply THC as well as several other Cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant.
- Differences between Trans-Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC9) and Tetrahydrocannabinold (THC8)
- What is: Cannabidiol (CBD), Cannabinol (CBN), Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV), and Cannabichromene (CBC)
- Psycho-active Cannabinoids
Cannabis has been hailed as a multiple-use, miracle plant for medical use. In this course, we will explore how cannabis affects the body, the basics of the endocannabinoid receptor system and the body’s interaction with the cannabis plant.
- Describe the therapeutic uses of cannabis
- Clinical benefits, research summaries, and scientific applications of cannabis
- Discuss the emerging political and enforcement issues