Major retailers are now carrying beauty products with hemp for their customers. Skin oils, lotions, creams, and hair care products are the most popular products. The hemp seed oil offers a multitude of benefits, and the products are soaring in popularity and usage. Going beyond beauty benefits are the cannabinoids. Cannabinoids can also be used to treat various skin conditions and disorders.
Today, the most common cannabinoid in use is CBD, but did you know there are over 100+ cannabinoids? In our Cannabis for Beauty and Skin Disorders training, you will learn the critical information about hemp seed oil, CBD, and more, so you can advise your customers with a breadth of knowledge.
- You will discover the many benefits of hemp seed oil
- You will explore the various products that contain hemp seed oil
- You will learn which products are best for specific needs
- You will master advising customers about cannabis for beauty needs
There is a wide variety of cannabis concentrates that are currently available for patient consumption. In this course, we will explore different methods of production with a focus on health and safety. We also review how concentrates are used as well as the infused products that can be made with them.
- Learn the common mediums and methods for creating cannabis concentrates
- Help patients make informed decisions on the use of cannabis concentrates
Analysis and testing of cannabis products is a keystone to providing patients with high-quality medication. In this course, we will be exploring how labs test for potency, residual chemicals, and foreign materials.
- Understand the fundamental principles of cannabis analysis
- Identify the different types of testing performed on cannabis prior to sale
The cannabis plant is packed full of cannabinoids. It is important to understand the differences between the different cannabinoids and how they work in the human body. In this course, we will explore the fundamentals of cannabis chemistry.
- Understand the fundamental principles of chemistry as they apply to cannabis
- Understand the basic classes of chemicals found in cannabis and their therapeutic and recreational properties
- Explain the difference between THC, THCA, and CBD
Smoking cannabis is not the only delivery method. In this course, we will review some of the easy methods for creating cannabis edibles in the privacy of the home.
- Learn the common mediums for creating cannabis edibles
- Preparing mediums for cannabis extraction
Making hash is an ancient art form. In this course, we will cover the essential skills to creating a high-quality hashish easily.
- Varying methods for producing hash
Cannabis is one of the given names of the Cannabis Sativa plant. In this course, we will review the active ingredient in cannabis, Tetrahydrocannabinol, delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol, also known as simply THC as well as several other Cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant.
- Differences between Trans-Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC9) and Tetrahydrocannabinold (THC8)
- What is: Cannabidiol (CBD), Cannabinol (CBN), Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV), and Cannabichromene (CBC)
- Psycho-active Cannabinoids
Cannabis has been hailed as a multiple-use, miracle plant for medical use. In this course, we will explore how cannabis affects the body, the basics of the endocannabinoid receptor system and the body’s interaction with the cannabis plant.
- Describe the therapeutic uses of cannabis
- Clinical benefits, research summaries, and scientific applications of cannabis
- Discuss the emerging political and enforcement issues